Monday, January 20, 2014

Motivation Monday


It's Motivation Monday again!! The quote today is-- Stop comparing yourself to others & start competing with yourself.

We need to change our mindsets! Today, I challenge you to compete only with yourself.  6 months ago when I started working out, I'll be honest... It was hard to run 1/4 mile. I was very, very out of shape. A week ago, for the first time in so long, I took the plunge and started jogging on the treadmill.  I don't care what anyone is doing around me. I am proud of myself for jogging! Someday, I would love to run 5Ks.  I'm making that public, because I think it's necessary to see that we're all in separate places with our health struggles.  

Everyone measures their success differently... It's a success to walk into a gym, to finish a fitness class, to get on the treadmill, to go for a swim, to complete that 5K or half marathon, to take a walk to the grocery store, to lose one pound or gain one.  Again, I challenge you to compete only with yourself.

BUT REMEMBER.... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TO ME!

Pin It

Xoxo,
Kristin

{P.S. Don't forget to check out the Giveaway section of the blog! There's a new post!}

No comments:

Post a Comment