Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie

After discovering how amazing the Nutri Bullet is, I have been on a smoothie craze lately.  Today I'm going to share my delicious recipe for a strawberry banana protein smoothie.


Pin It


Pin It


Pin It

Pin It

Here's what you'll need:
1 1/3 cups strawberries, frozen
1 medium banana, sliced
1 cup orange juice (you can use 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup water if you want fewer calories)
2 scoops vanilla protein (I use & sell AdvoCare's Muscle Gain, because it tastes amazing)
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed

Get your blender out. Nutri Bullets are fantastic for make smoothies like this & for cleaning up quickly.  Add strawberries, bananas, orange juice, protein, flaxseed, and spinach.  Blend & drink up! You can play around with the ingredients, but these are my favorite.  It's a perfect recovery drink after you've been working out or a meal replacement! Protein-packed and full of fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment