Friday, November 15, 2013

Catalyst

https://www.advocare.com/130921658/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=T2010&id=A
Pin It


I love this stuff! At first, I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but oh my goodness. I had crazy amounts of energy & felt like I could go forever on my workout! Catalyst is full of branched chain amino acids which provides energy during your workout so you use those instead of burning muscle or getting fatigued during your workout.  I'm always working out at my max heart rate (which I don't like, because it's that crazy heart-beating-out-of-your-chest feeling), but with Catalyst, my heart rate was 20 bpm lower.  I was able to push a lot harder.  This takes second place behind the delicious Mango Strawberry Spark for my favorite AdvoCare product! It's supposed to tone my muscles & give them a defined look, so I'll keep you guys updated.  Wanna try it out? Message me or click on the pic above!

One more thing... It says it has 30 servings. I only took one capsule in the morning before my workout.  This little bottle of goodness is going to last me 90 days.


Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment