Monday, December 23, 2013

Motivation Monday!

It's Motivation Monday again!! In the spirit of the Christmas season, I'm bringing to you one of my favorite fitness sites... It's called "Reasons To Be Fit" tumblr.  If you don't know about it, you have to check it out. People like you and I submit a picture & their #1 personal reason they have made the choice to be fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. So inspirational! 

With all the junk food and indulgent treats out there this holiday season, this is one has really inspired me.


Reason to be fit #0646: because my body is a temple, not a trash can. Treat your body like you care about it's well-being and your future health. Have a Merry Christmas!

{Disclaimer: I don't own this picture. It's from the awesome blog: reasonstobefit tumblr. Check it out for more motivation!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment