Monday, October 21, 2013

Motivation Monday

It's Motivation Monday and I want to share with you one of my favorite quotes. "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor." So true! Tough times will mold our character and make us stronger.  This goes for our fitness, nutrition, or weight loss goals too! When they seem out of reach, we overcome the obstacles & build character! 

My goal is to build muscle and tone up through running, yoga, and a little weight lifting.  Since life got busy (doesn't it for everyone?), I haven't been doing anything fitness-related. Running is one of my passions & I know when I begin, it will be easier for me to make excuses.... But a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor, right?

What are you health/nutrition goals? Are there areas you're struggling? 

Good luck!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment