Sunday, November 24, 2013

Advent Calendar Care Package

In preparation for Christmas, I made a mock of one of my favorite things as a child.... An advent calendar. Remember the days when they used to come with milk chocolates or little candies? You could easy count down the days till Christmas this way. 

Well this year, I made a grown-up version for my boyfriend with awesome presents. I stole this idea from my mom! She found cute little paper boxes from Hobby Lobby that fold together. I put 12 of them together for the twelve days of Christmas! Inside I included Christmas-themed items like this ornament frame, candy shot glass, Pop rocks, & Reese's candy.

Pin It

I also love this moustache sleeve for a water bottle or beer bottle. I know the boyfriend will love it! Below are all 12 of the presents--

Pin It

Then, I added notecards in each box with quotes or sweet sayings. One of my favorites was, "You are the only fish in the sea for me." 

Pin It

Here's the finished product! I wrapped the inside of the box with wrapping paper & everything! What are some of your favorite ideas for presents this year for loved ones that are far away?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment