Friday, November 8, 2013

Fit Friday

This month I've really been trying to stick to my health & fitness goals....
Getting back into running, building muscle, and eating a balanced diet with protein-rich foods.  Since it's been getting a little colder outside, I've been running in my apartment gym (FREE!).  I started out running on the elliptical about 30 minutes, then I've been working my way up to 45 minutes and increasing my resistance.  Soon I'll add in lifting!

One thing that really helps me get motivated is picking out cute workout clothes! So, I thought I'd share with you my favorites.  My absolute favorite store to shop from is Forever 21. {These pics are from Forever 21 & will link you to their clothes!}

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=Activewear&ProductID=2000092871

















These next ones are from Pinterest! These aren't my pics, but I love their bright colors!


 




If you can't tell, I love bright colors & loose tops! Some great places to shop for workout clothes are Marshall's, Ross, TJ Maxx, or even Kohls.  They have name brand clothes (like Nike!) for a discount.  So this weekend get motivated, buy some cute workout clothes, and feel confident about whatever body you're rockin!

Oh AND don't forget to check out the No Shave November Special I'm offering for anyone who wants to try out AdvoCare! It's a great deal! Contact me if you have questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment