Saturday, November 2, 2013

Protein Peanut Butter Cups! The Better Way to Get Your Peanut Butter Fix This Holiday Season

In the spirit of Halloween, I decided to make some healthier treats.  I've got a bowl of chocolate sitting around that I don't want to eat so I made these protein peanut butter cups that are delicious.  I don't even feel guilty about them.  & Yes, I went to the PB2 again.

Pin It

For these delicious delights, here's what you need:
3/4 cup PB2 
{I used the regular peanut butter flavor, but I bet the dark chocolate flavor would make it so interesting!}
3/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup agave/honey

Mix together.  Make sure it's not too thick, otherwise it won't set into peanut butter cups {it will still be delicious, however}. Scoop into muffin tins.  Cover with foil & freeze. Makes 6-7 personal peanut butter cups.  You can even make mini ones using tiny muffin tins! It will make a whole pan of those.  These are best served frozen, otherwise they will likely melt {& they will still be delicious..... did I mention I LOVE these??} So just leave them in the freezer for a few hours & take one out when you want it!

Look how cute they are!! {these are the minis!} If this picture doesn't make your mouth water..... I don't know what will! I'm a peanut butter lover, though.


Pin It

Check out my No Shave November special to see how you can get your protein at a discount to make this yummy treat!

 They are just so adorable!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment